Pursuit Boats is a division of Michigan- based S2 Yachts. For more than half a century, three generations of this family-owned business have built distinctive outboard-powered fishing boats in Offshore, Center Console, Sport and Dual Console configurations, in models from 18 to 37 feet. Pursuit boats have a reputation for luxury combined with sport utility, giving you the ideal platform for enjoying your adventures on the water.
The Sport family provides stunning exterior profile with industry leading features.
The new Pursuit S288 Sport model offers sport-series styling, including oversized fiberglass integrated hardtop and windshield system, updated classic sheer line through-stem anchor system, and integrated transom extensions. The console features a fully enclosed head; on deck, there is plenty of seating, with storage available in the bow area and aft in the cockpit. For more than half a century, three generations of this family-owned business have built distinctive outboard-powered fishing boats with a reputation for luxury combined with sport utility, providing the ideal platform for adventures on the water.
- LOA: 30’ 0” (9.14 m)
- Beam: 9′ 8″ (2.95 m)
- Hull Draft (motors up): 2’ 0” (0.61 m)
- Hull Draft (motors down): 3’ 0” (0.91 m)
- Clearance w/Hardtop (from waterline): 7’ 9” (2.36 m)
- Approx. Dry Weight (twin F300 engines): 8,220 lbs. (3,729 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 230 U.S. gallons (871 L)
- Fresh water Capacity: 26 U.S. gallons (98 L)
- Holding Tank Capacity: 9 U.S. gallons (34 L)
- Max. Horsepower: 600 hp (447 kw)
- Deadrise: 24°
• For further information on Pursuit Boats visit pursuitboats.com