Everglades by Dougherty builds boats the way we think they should be built, with no compromise in materials or processes. Famous for our yacht-quality fit and finish, our innovative features and superior construction set us apart from the rest. Safety has always been our priority, understated luxury is our signature. Take one look at our walk-through videos and virtual tours and you will see, no one else builds boats this way.
The Everglades 365CC
This luxury-meets-utility vessel is ideal for both a hard-core fishing trip and a family vacation.
The patented RAMCAP hull design provides a powerful yet quiet and smooth ride no matter where you choose to sit. Captain your vessel from above – featuring the optional full upper station – Everglades’ 365cc allows you to take the helm to new heights.
With tons of rod holders and lockable storage throughout the gunwales, livewells for your bait, and the go-anywhere-in-any-condition console, the 365cc is built to haul in a hefty catch. This fun and fishable boat also boasts the largest deadrise at transom as well as the largest weight capacity of any comparable boat.
• Sleek, new spacious design that accommodates anglers and cruisers alike.
• This fun and fishable boat also boasts the largest deadrise at transom as well as the largest weight capacity of any comparable boat.
• Plush seating, a leisurely sun lounge, and a spacious head provide the perfect environment for the angler with a family (or on those rare days when the fish aren’t biting).
- LOA w/o Engine 35’4″
- LOA w/ Engine 37’8″
- Beam 10’8″
- Draft Hull Only 24″
- Draft Engine Down 41″
- Deadrise at Transom 25°
- Deadrise Average 41°
- Weight (no engine, approx) 11,500lbs
- Max HP Capacity 900HP
- Fuel Capacity 339 gal
- Water Capacity 35 gal
- Waste Capacity 9 gal
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop 8’10”
- Fishbox Capacity – FWD 129gal
- Fishbox Capacity – Aft 56 gal
- Livewell Capacity 30 gal
• For further information on Everglades Boats visit evergladesboats.com