Follow these tips to learn how to best use your Raymarine Axiom Chartplotter by customizing the display to work with how you fish. In this video, Captain Terry Nugent of Riptide Charters explains how he set up a profile to customize his Raymarine Axiom display. This allows him to preserve his preferences for radar, chart navigation, and fishfinding.
Learn More About How To Use Raymarine Technology:
More info on the Raymarine Axiom:
A powerful new multifunction navigation system from Raymarine. With built-in RealVision 3D™ sonar, the all-new LightHouse 3 operating system, and blazing fast quad-core performance, the Raymarine Axiom will transform your time on the water.
The Raymarine Axiom rugged all-glass display is optimized for flush or surface mounting. The sleek and buttonless design with swipe-to-power control is easy to learn. The new LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and an uncluttered interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
The Axiom boasts support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts all sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
RAYMARINE AXIOM FEATURES:
- Navigate Safely at Night when connected to the FLIR M100 and M200 compact marine thermal cameras.
- Video Monitoring Make Axiom your video observation center. Add docking cameras or keep watch on the crew. View 4 video over IP cameras simultaneously.
- Radar Compatible with Quantum CHIRP Radar and Raymarine’s family of Digital, HD, and Super HD radars.
- High-Powered Black Box Sonar Axiom is compatible with CP470 and CP570 CHIRP sonar modules.
- Marine Audio Control Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems like Rockford Fosgate.
- Connect Axiom with NMEA2000 and SeaTalkng compatible devices.
- Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more.