Grady-White Canyon 336
Recently redesigned, Grady-White’s Canyon 336 is the best 33-foot center console for the sportfishing family. The new console design includes a spacious helm, full-height windshield and provides exceptional visibility while adding space in the cockpit and console. The best saltwater fishing boat, the 336 has numerous features throughout including dockside power, a deluxe rigging station, and a cabin with stand-up head that includes a shower and sink. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another boat of this size with the same level of enhancements and upgrades!
- 100% hand laid SeaV² hull & deck
- T-top (fiberglass) w/painted aluminum frame
- lean bar mounted Command Elite horizontally adjustable contoured helm chairs
- Fish box – 204-qt. (193.1 l) port & starboard insulated fish box w/ob drain (2)
- Fish box – 291-qt. (275.4 l) aft insulated fish box w/lights (2) & ob drain
- Lockable console w/stand up head area
- Insulated raw water livewell w/light
- Rigging station – lean bar station w/freshwater shower
- Vertical rod storage
- Storage – lockable w/tackle trays
- Helm Master EX® Digital Electric Steering
- Captain Grady® – digital boat systems & operations guide for iPad & iPhone
- Beam Amidships: 11’7″ (3.53 m)
- Center Line Length w/o Engines: 33’6″ (10.21 m)
- Bridge Clearance: 9’4″ (2.84 m)
- Cockpit Depth: 29″ (0.74 m)
- Hull Draft 26″ (0.66 m)
- Transom Deadrise 20 degrees (SeaV2® progression)
- Maximum HP 900 (671 kW)
- Fuel Capacity – Standard 361 gal. (1367 l)
- Weight w/o Engines 10,100 lb. (4581 kg)
Established in 1959, Grady-White currently builds 27 models of versatile, saltwater-tough center console, dual console, express and walkaround cuddy cabin sportfishing and coastal family boats from 18 to 45 feet. Grady-White is historically renowned for and highest rated in customer satisfaction by every third party study ever done in the marine industry. Marine Industry Hall of Fame member Eddie Smith and the Smith family have owned the company since 1968.
Visitors are welcome to tour the factory in Greenville, NC, and meet the passionate craftspeople who build the ultimate outboard powered family-and-sportfishing boats.
See gradywhite.com to learn more about Grady-White’s exceptional attention to detail in every boat they build.