Grady-White Canyon 456
Re-imagine the luxury sportfishing yacht. Grady-White’s new flagship, the Canyon 456 center console, is incredibly spacious, technically sophisticated, and more richly appointed than any other outboard sportfishing boat. The 456 Grady is crafted with exceptional attention to detail and is superbly engineered for an entirely new level of elegance. It has by far the widest beam in the category and is also the largest unsinkable boat of its kind.
- Beam Amidships: 14-feet (4.27 m)
- Center Line Length w/o Engines: 45-feet (13.72 m)
- Bridge Clearance: 10-feet-5-inches” (3.18 m); – w/Tower: TBD
- Cockpit Depth: 28-inches (0.71 m)
- Hull Draft: 30-inches (0.76 m)
- Transom Deadrise: 21 degrees (SeaV2® progression)
- Maximum HP: 1700 (1268 kW)
- Fuel Capacity – Standard: 616 gal. (2,332 l)
- Weight w/out Engines: 24,500 lb. (11,113 kg)
Established in 1959, Grady-White currently builds 27 models of versatile, saltwater-tough center console, dual console, express and walkaround cuddy cabin sportfishing and coastal family boats from 18 to 45 feet. Grady-White is historically renowned for and highest rated in customer satisfaction by every third party study ever done in the marine industry. Marine Industry Hall of Fame member Eddie Smith and the Smith family have owned the company since 1968.
Visitors are welcome to tour the factory in Greenville, NC, and meet the passionate craftspeople who build the ultimate outboard powered family-and-sportfishing boats.
See gradywhite.com to learn more about Grady-White’s exceptional attention to detail in every boat they build.