The Saltwater Fishing Expo in Edison, NJ March 13-15 2019
The fishing event that kicks off the New Jersey and Tri-State coastline’s saltwater fishing season. It’s where avid anglers congregate to become better at fishing while plotting out their season and buying the gear they’ve been dreaming about all winter. And it keeps getting bigger and better!
With many of the major tackle manufacturers here to answer all your questions and local tackle retailers available to fill your orders, this is truly one stop shopping. Meet face to face with guides and charters, compare and buy saltwater fishing boats and kayaks, and learn the latest techniques from local experts at the New Jersey Convention and Expo Center.
Win A Family 4-Pack of Tickets To The Show!
Whether your saltwater fishing passion is surf casting, inshore or offshore all are well represented through both large and small manufacturers based up and down the east coast. Mark your calendars now and don’t miss east coast’s most exciting exclusive saltwater event, the Saltwater Fishing Expo in Edison, NJ.
Don’t miss the seminars with these local and national pros at the show!
Check HERE for seminar dates and times
- Nick Honachefsky – A previous IGFA All Tackle World Record holder, Honachefsky fishes extensively throughout the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico and the US, but calls Lavallette his home
- Crazy Alberto Knie – (aka: Crazy Alberto) Has been featured at all major sport and fishing shows throughout the Northeast and Florida coast
- Capt. Al Ristori – Saltwater editor of the NJ Star-Ledger and regional editor of Salt Water Sportsman
- Shell E. Caris – Legendary surf fisherman from New Jersey with over 60 years of surf fishing experience targeting striped bass.
- …and many more!!!
Exclusive! Fishing 101 Interactive Learning Center
Three stations running throughout the show hours with a variety of expert saltwater pros. Ask the experts your questions one-on-one and increase your knowledge through hands-on up-close demonstrations. Techniques being taught at the learning center include Knot Tying: Rigging Baits (Soft Plastics, Ballyhoo and more); Reel Maintenance; Rod Building and Repair; Pouring Your Own Molds; Mojo Fishing 101; Fly Tying and many more. This learning center will also house a new product display. See what’s new to the show for 2020, which booth you can talk to the experts about these products and which retailers have them at the show for sale.
Sunday Is Family Fun Day!!!
Children 11 and under are free when accompanied by a paying adult. Below are just some of the fun events planned for Sunday:
- The first 100 kids 11 and younger will receive a Daiwa rod/reel combo!
- Kid Scavenger Hunt
- Fishing Simulator
- Casting Pond
- …and more!!!
- Friday: 12:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am-5:00pm