Black Hall Outfitters to Host TogTober Tournament
Black Hall Outfitters in Old Lyme and Westbrook Connecticut will be hosting their 9th Annual TogTober, a 4-day tournament commencing on October 13, 2022 and running until October 16 at 4PM. Entry is $50 (before taxes/fees), and the first 50 sign-ups will receive a BHO 2022 TogTober t-shirt and a captain’s bag. Heaviest tautog wins a cash prize, and second place wins a Tsunami Slow Pitch Rod with the Daiwa Saltiga reel combo.
The tournament will also host several Calcuttas for blackfish, sea bass, and porgies. Each Calcutta costs $20 (before taxes/fees) to enter and the winner is the angler with the heaviest fishfor each Calcutta. The winner takes home a cash prize based on the amount of sign-ups for that Calcutta.
Following the conclusion of the tournament at 4:00 PM, they will be having a barbeque for all tournament anglers hosted by SmokeShow BBQ, with beers provided by Coastline Brewing Company.
All entrants must sign up no later than 11:59 PM on 10/10 in order to compete. All fish must be weighed in on BHO’s certified scale at their Westbrook location.
PLEASE NOTE: A convenience fee will be added to all online sign-ups. If you wish to not pay this convenience fee, please call or stop by to sign-up.
TogTober Event Details:
• Tournament Dates: 10/13/22 to 10/16/22 AT 4PM
• Main Tournament Cost: $50 + Taxes and Fees per Angler
• Calcutta Cost: $20 + Taxes and Fees per Calcutta per Angler
• The first 50 sign-ups receive free t-shirt and captain’s bag.
• Raffle to be held at BBQ awards with GREAT PRIZES courtesy of sponsors
• All anglers must weigh-in on BHO’s certified scale in WESTBROOK
• All entrants MUST be signed up no later than 11:59 PM on 10/10
• Additional guests can sign up to attend the BBQ afterparty for $20/guest
Main Tournament Prizes:
• FIRST PLACE: Cash (TBD)
• SECOND PLACE: Tsunami Slow Pitch Rod with the Daiwa Saltiga reel
• BLACKFISH: Cash (TBD)
• SEABASS: Cash (TBD)
• PORGY: Cash (TBD)
Leave a Reply