Job Opportunity: Assistant Editor/Content Creator
Passionate about fishing? Love to tell stories through writing, photography, and video? Welcome to your dream job.
We’re looking for an individual who can create and edit content – print, online, social, video, email – about fishing and boating in the Northeast. You should be willing to travel (within the Northeast), comfortable on camera, and comfortable on boats. You must be motivated to learn and stay at the forefront of quickly-shifting media trends.
- Work directly with the Managing Editor to plan, develop, edit, and publish fishing and boating content.
- Work closely with the editorial and marketing departments to generate new campaigns.
- Plan and execute social content strategies.
What you need for this position:
- Great writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- An interest in print and digital marketing and media
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in media creation, marketing, or communications
- A solid portfolio of writing samples
- Experience creating and editing video
This is a full-time, in-office position in Falmouth, Massachusetts on Cape Cod – surrounded by incredible fishing.
To apply, submit your resume, cover letter and a writing and/or video sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.