The stylish Dual Console line that has been perfected by Pursuit is expanding to include the all new DC 365. More comfort, innovation and features have been engineered to bring your sport utility experience to the next level.
Forward bow and port side lounge seating, a swivel seat at the helm and patent-pending fold away seating at the transom and under the gunwale give your crew a comfortable place to enjoy whatever type of water activities you choose.
Features include a large tempered glass windshield with walkthrough, wide walkways from bow to stern and plenty of large storage compartments. Instrumentation and controls at the helm are ergonomically engineered and an optional Garmin electronics suite makes the DC 365 a joy to operate.
The cabin is easily accessible with a fiberglass door and features solid wood accents with modern finishes, a full berth forward and a comfortable aft berth. A small family or couple may overnight with basic amenities for the weekend. Hull side windows reveal plenty of natural light below.
Foldaway seating quickly transforms a social venue to a wide-open, fish-ready cockpit with hull side door, livewell, gunwale mounted rod holders and insulated fish-boxes in the floor.
The DC 365 can do it all with room to spare and style that is Pure. Pursuit.
- L.O.A.: 37’ 11” (11.56 m)
- Beam: 12′ 0″ (3.66 m)
- Hull Draft (motors up): 2’ 2” (0.66 m) (motors down): 3’ 1” (0.94 m)
- *Clearance w/Hardtop (from waterline): 9’ 3” (2.81m)
- Approx. Dry Weight: (triple F300 engines): 17,000 lbs. (7,711 kg)
- **Fuel Capacity: 326 U.S. gallons (1,234 L)
- Diesel Generator Tank: 23 U.S. gallons (87 L)
- Fresh water Capacity: 42 U.S. gallons (159 L)
- Holding Tank Capacity: 22 U.S. gallons (83.28 L)
- Max. Horsepower: 900 hp (671 kw)
- Deadrise: 20°