On The Water presents a five-month tournament designed to bring the fishing community together to celebrate the beloved striped bass! Sign up and receive an incredible registration package. Once registered, you can weigh in your trophy striper at any one of 80+ registered weigh stations to compete for hundreds of valuable prizes awarded every week to anglers in boat, shore and youth divisions. Form a team and you can also compete to win the Striper Cup trophy.
But you don’t even need to weigh a fish to be a winner – all you have to do is attend StriperFest 2013, where all registered participants will be eligible to win the brand new Pursuit boat!
2013 Tournament Rules
- Register to fish in Boat or Shore division (or both!)
- Declare your Team and compete for the Striper Cup, or fish as an Individual
- Register anytime, but you must be registered at least 1 day before commencing to fish
- Tournament opens at 12:01am May 1, 2013. Fish must be weighed in by 6:00pm on September 15, 2013
- You can weigh in 1 fish per week (over 36″ please) to compete for weekly and monthly prizes
- Release fish are also eligible for prizes!
- Celebrate at StriperFest 2013!!
All Participants Will Receive
- Striper Cup Tournament T-Shirt by The Black Dog
- Sebile Lure
- Spiderwire Line
- 2013 Commemorative Striper Cup Pin
- Invitation to StriperFest 2013
- The chance to win a 2013 Pursuit 2300 CC with YAMAHA motor & full LOWRANCE electronics package
- OTW Tape Measure & Bumper Sticker
Grand Prize Pursit 230CC!
Even if you don’t catch a fish, you’re still eligible to win the Grand Prize, a 2013 Pursuit 2300 CC with Yamaha motor & full LOWRANCE electronics package at StriperFest 2013, the biggest fishing party in the Northeast!
Don’t miss the biggest fishing party in the Northeast! Striper Cup is our Season-Ending Celebration of the Beloved Striped Bass and the Striper Cup Tournament. This year it will be held Saturday, September 28th at Marina Park in Falmouth, MA!